A long time ago, there was a merger of belief systems in Rome. The Thule Society (Thule-Gesellschaft) was originally called the Studiengruppe für germanisches Altertum, which translates to the "Study Group for Germanic Antiquity", and I have no idea what they called themselves back then, but they merged religious dogmas with the Pharisees, with a big scoop of Rome's love for Saturn. So, a long time ago in Rome, Germanic black magic warlock mystery schools merged with Jewish black magic warlock mystery schools and each was influenced by Roman culture when it came to Saturn worship. Historically and biblically, Jesus was executed by the Roman Empire on the direct orders of the Roman governor, Pontius Pilate. However, both groups manipulated Pontius Pilate as well as the entire Bible. As well as history.
Historians and biblical scholars estimate that Jesus was born between 6 BC and 4 BC. The letter J was invented in the year 1524. The letter J was created between 1,528 and 1,530 years after the historical birth of Jesus. In true occultic "satanic" texts the letter J, U, W, and sometimes K are omitted—it is simply because the text was written using medieval Latin spelling rules before the modern 26-letter English alphabet was finalized. Latin was the language of Rome.
Fast forward, the Roman Catholic Church used to be called the German Catholic Church, they started to cut out the word German when I was a kid.
46 years ago, I was conceived during a Thulean (Thule) occult ritual as a Moon-Child at Serpent Mound in Ohio. My great-grandfather used to say that I would be the supreme Black Madonna; his accent was so thick, I thought he was calling me "Windex" but it turns out he was calling me "Vindex". This particular sect of a Germanic cult took over Rome from the inside out within 200 years and never lost control, they also "rebranded" right around when the Nazi party formed since they are the exact group responsible for the Nazi party. There is technically no real difference between a Thule, a Nazi, or even a "nexion" for The Order of the Nine Angles. O9A dogma is so similar to Thulean dogma that I recall - it was jarring to research that "cult".
I spent the first 9 years of my life, inside of both of these cults. I had "Secret Studies" and other rituals that can only be interrupted as abuse or SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse). Thule is the founder of O9A. That is why their dogmas are close in resemblance. However, the Catholic Church is almost an exact replica of the Thule priesthood class. They are almost interchangeable. Hopefully this explains why so many Catholic priest had problems touching the choir boys originally.
Some of these memories I had already had and always had, a lot of new memories I did not have until after I had sustained a severe brain trauma in early 2025 and needed multiple T2 MRIs done that year (apparently this same exact occurrence of both TBIs and MRIs has caused two other males to have crazy Nazi-space exploration themed memories that I didn't hear of until long after I started getting overwhelmed with old-new memories that made old-old memories make more sense), a lot of old-new memories didn't make much sense until I started doing research and unfortunately a bunch of esoteric Nazi dark occult concepts including and especially that of Thule and the O9A clicked a bunch of crazy shit in place for me.
My mind was hopping around, not unlike how Billy's was in Slaughterhouse-Five. Another strange parallel, as I had loved that film growing up. Probably since I had spent the first decade of my life being indoctrinated with secret Nazi-occult shit. I'm frustrated, as I am absolutely pressed for time these days and often am overcome by exhaustion and brain fog. As well as being easily distracted. Even now, I multitask as I hurry to write this out. On a personal note, I am extremely hurt that my family did this awful shit to me and then gaslit me on any of it ever even happening. Being a real Aryan, being a real Thule--was kept from me and I was raised "Christian". My mother was, and still is, made out to be a convenient scapegoat. I also sometimes hate sitting down and thinking now, organizing my thoughts, which all used to be my favorite pastimes. It is why I became a writer in the first place, I am not sure how much good writing about this will do other than be a vain attempt to make myself feel better, since I am pretty sure the youth growing up in America will be illiterate and there actually might be a major blackout soon-ish. In fact, the blackout is a major sign for "my people" to uprise.
To reiterate more plainly, I was born into an Esoteric Nazism cult, but it was the same cult that created Nazis in the first place. I was not born into the successor cult, I was born into the percussor cult. If you look into this information more (which I highly encourage) you will quickly find out that Thule was a very small group officially, about 1,200 members. This is true. It's an extremely small group. Membership is blood born only. Nobody can ever join Thule. Only real Aryans are real Thule. And it's not pronounced "two-lee" as you're all misdirected to believe, it didn't only last two years and fade, as you're all misdirected to believe. It's pronounced more like rule with a 't' or that one demon from Ghostbusters, Zuul. You say it like "Thuul" - it is a longer and harsher word. It is a completely male run "religion". Illuminati is a red herring they invented to pin upon "the Jew" - however higher levels of esoteric Jewish black magic magi are working together with Thule, absolutely, but they wear Zionist Jews like a mask. Thule is responsible for Zionism and all 3 Abrahamic religions, Catholic dogma (yes, Thule runs The Vatican), The House of Star is responsible for all these "larp"(fake Satanists) wannabe Satanists, which even technically encompass those members of the O9A that "cull" (energy harvesting, typically done by abuse, torture, molesting, raping, killing - either ritually or "random") they are still larps for and to Thule. When I was a child, we would call the public-facing Satanism "Theater Satanism" which would equate with being called "Peasant Satanism".
Hopefully you're now asking--what does this mean? This means that most of the followers of The Sinister Way, The Left Hand Path, have been misdirected away from real magic. Just as there is Pop Music, there is "Pop Satanism". "Theater Satanism" is done by the larp peasants, which are dross and droll, those in the O9A use these terms. I imagine many true dark pagans were born into families such as mine. But your bloodline is not true Aryan and you are not Thule. Being a non-Thulean and non-Aryan by default makes you an outside practitioner of black magic which also means that since you are a true outsider, you don't actually know what it is you practice or do. This knowledge (as well as most knowledge) is hidden and gatekept by Thule. The word occult itself merely means hidden knowledge.
Anton LaVey was a primary key player for The House of Star aka Hollywood-as-a-Satanic-propaganda-machine in helping popularize and proselytize the core dogma tenets of Thule but they would never fully indoctrinate Satanic foot-soldiers they themselves view as outsiders. Thule considers themselves essentially a Watcher class. This is a permanently closed to the public club. This is vitally important for you all to learn, since you're all being taken for fools and tools. I am very aware of Day X, Day of the Rope, and The Great Chastisement. Thule loves to infiltrate and radicalize. For instance, the sheer act of exposure automatically fulfills the "Satanic" prophecy of me being The Vindex. Either way, they want a "holy war" but war is never holy. Yet wicked men have proliferated amongst you, both in the pagan world and non-pagan world. Aleister Crowley served a goal. LaVey and Crowley are Theater Satanists. Larps. LaVey was a bigger larp though.
Then Thule has done a bang-up fantastic job of confusing everything, everything from being able to define a gender to being able to define evil. Thule burned down all the great libraries using "Catholic" armies to do it. They destroyed tombs of critical knowledge. They're destroying the ability of your children to have spiritual discernment and the ability to even read. The greater and most dangerous Thulean goal that exists is that they wish to kill off all human males, dedicated foot soldier to "Satan" or not. Especially once you help them assume full public facing power. They will enslave the human woman fully. They are destroying your minds, your families, your communities, your country, your schools, your planet, your environment. They endeavor to create hell on earth to make war against God. But The Void is God's vagina.
At the end of the day, these are just a bunch of fucked up dudes with womb envy. I hope to write and expose more. I fear some of this will be repetitive and sporadic, but I would rather espouse such great evil, that it would and will even turn upon the evil who helps form their new empire. Thule is a secret society that doesn't want to be a secret anymore. They just want to be able to be apart of public society. But it's the society that they want, which is truly evil and bleak. Please don't let them win because they are winning. You dismiss this warning at your own folly. As everything you think you know, it all comes down to a chess board where every square and every chess piece is black. Your mind too was essentially born into a Nazi tesseract. The phrase MKULTRA is shorthand for German mind control. Project Monarch, as once my memories fell more into place - I realized that I had lived through just such a project, I now personally believe only existed with the intention of not just misdirection but also to aide Thule in the creation of The Vindex itself. Doomsday programing was imbedded deep into me. Who else has it been programed into? Many people also fail to understand that the Nazis never even technically surrendered, only Germany did, Nazis went underground as early as 1942 and again, Thule predates the Nazis, is the group that helped form them, and they are still around. When I was a child, my bonded handler was Viktor Merovingian. Viktor belonged to The 13th House, The House of Wolf. This hidden House rules over all other 12 Houses. These are the 13 Satanic bloodlines. Those are the Black Royalty. I was only a Black Noble, fit to be bred with Viktor. Another thing with this group of men, they either think they are or want to become werewolves. My family bloodline (I am not a Merovingian and I don't know if they're Thule or Aryan or something else) was not only true Aryan (I will write more about what that word really means and Vindex later) but was rooted into a wolf berserker bloodline (or so they believed). I really wish, that I was making all of this crap up. I really am Rh- blood, I miscarried my second child sometime in my 30s, for this very reason. I had no idea I was Rh- until I miscarried. After my miscarriage, in the ER, I was pressured to receive what is known as a RhoGAM shot. Johnson & Johnson manufactured this RhoGAM shot. It absolutely destroyed my immune system which normally was very robust. Even as a small child, in chicken pox or lice outbreaks, multiple outbreaks for each one, I would always be spared despite exposure. To this day, I have never had chicken pox or lice.
I only mention these things as I was obviously at some point in my youth deemed 'fit' enough to bred not just with Viktor but with any Merovingian. In Thulean belief system (as Viktor practiced it as well, it is insanely similar to Catholic dress only) a House is 'The Family' and this can include what you would call extended family. These types do not loose track of extended family. When a House such as this "takes a Bride" you are not wed to one man, you are wed to the entire House. So I can only conclude that Merovingians can't bred with Rh+ human women. Viktor was supposed to be three things. He wasn't just a man, even though he looked like a regular human. He had all the same emotions as a regular human. I was so trauma bonded to Viktor, I still miss him. He was to be my true handler and I suppose a type of husband for me. Had Viktor taken me in as a Bride for his House, it would have been exclusively up to him to share me with the other men of his "household" since he was the highest ranking male, even above his father. Once males hit I think...I can't remember the exact age...but in this dark religion they do not even value young boys or old men.
Viktor was in love with me, it is partly why he begun to deflect and he programmed me with some sort of glitch in my mind. He hated his father for cutting the legs off of his sister as she had tried to run away. Most women born into this system do try to run away or lose their minds. Viktor's nickname for me was Glitzerschwein, "sparkle pig", because he couldn't call me "white magic". A Black Bishop had almost caught him calling me "white magic" which is why he switched to start calling me "sparkle pig" - when I started researching my random memories I came upon why and how so many Catholic saints hold pigs in old paintings, they always try to reduce the divine feminine, The Void, down to being a pig or dog. These are why words such as sow, bitch, even cunt, are use as gender insults. All of these men who rule over this planet speak High-German, which is a combination of Old German and Latin, Latin is the language of Rome. So you truly are all living under Roman rule, which does make America "Mystery Babylon" but that's because America is nothing more than a Nazi human experiment to launch The 4th Reich so Thule can rule openly--which is the exact thing none of you want, even you so-called hardcore Satanists yearning for Day X, as ultimately you will overthrow nothing. You still serve a Rat King.
Thule and The O9A both believe in "wyrd wyrm" and The Tree of Wyrd. Ultimately at the top they are worshipping Saturn, not Satan. Due to being pressed for time, I can't elaborate on these subjects more, however, it is very important to know, that traditional terrestrial demons or elemental spirits don't have freewill and this is the real reason why they hate humans. A black magi that "knows what he's doing" is essentially enslaving an entity that doesn't wish to be enslaved. Such hardcore dark pagan groups like to call these invisible beings "chaos entities" and they exist in the "acasual realm", these groups believe that it's the chaos entities laying wyrd wyrms, but I personally believe wyrd wyrms (basically astral parasitic worms that feed on loosh trauma, loosh is emotional energy discharge, I think it may be a type of plasma) are not demon larvae. I think these guys think wyrd wyrms are demon larvae, I think they're getting terrestrial spirits and extraterrestrial interdimensional invasive parasites mixed up with each other somehow or maybe they really are symbiotic creatures we've failed to identify correctly since their existence is gatekept under the guise of "magic".
In the theories put forward by religious demonologist and author Nathaniel Gillis, "Molters" (or the Molters theory) refers to his hypothesis regarding the nature of demonic entities, non-human intelligences, and UFO/alien phenomenon. Both John A. Keel and Charles Fort had determined that some type of shapeshifting entity is feeding off human loosh. Abusing a child, brings chaos entities that both The O9A and Thule think lay these wyrd wyrms inside of such a child. Again, wish I was making all this up. The O9A has it's own printing press and I have read over some of their books these last few months trying to help make more sense of my insane memories. To you outsiders, you would see this as demonic possession or mind-fracturing/split-personalities (the very vehicle behind MKULTRA). Additionally, GERMANY is exactly who had the largest printing press in the world and first. You pull on any thread for long enough, it's going to lead back to Thule. It really is. It will lead back to a "German Nazi". You guys are always fed misdirection on "magic" - it's all divine holiness, it is ALL magic. For Thuleans, there is no difference between science, technology, faith, or magic, but you're all conditioned to not only not believe in magic, but to think of these things as separate or even imaginary. Taught technology is real but not magic. Get taught wrong things about real magic too.
I personally think that wyrd wyrms are the byproduct of these Molter things Gillis has correctly been uncovering (what the O9A would call chaos entities) which would make them invasive parasites from another dimension OR what is called an obligate parasite (cannot complete its life cycle without a host), or even is a type of heteroxenous parasite (requires multiple hosts to complete its life cycle) or even parasitoid (host eater). These entities don't belong in this realm.
I personally believe that terrestrial chaos entities even if linked to the presence of wyrd wyrms, this is a type of hyperparasitism or even cleptoparasitism, this is an aggressive mimicry or batesian mimicry. A cryptic species misclassification due to behavioral convergence. Here are real-world biological examples for each of those biological concepts to illustrate how parasites, mimicry, and cross-species dynamics work in nature:
1. Complex Parasitism & Host Manipulation
2. Hyperparasitism & Cleptoparasitism
3. Mimicry & Cryptic Misclassification
Batesian Mimicry (Harmless Mimicking Harmless/Dangerous):
Aggressive Mimicry (Predator Disguised as Harmless/Beneficial):
Behavioral Convergence & Cryptic Species:
Example: Two species of tree frogs (Hyla chrysoscelis and Hyla versicolor) look identical and behave in almost the exact same way to human observers, occupying the same environmental niches. For years, scientists classified them as the same species until genetic testing revealed they were completely separate, distinct biological lines.
True purposeful practitioners of black magic harm other people on purpose because they think it gives them power (culling), for example committing the act of child abuse in and of itself as an actual Satanist truly is a religious practice. BUT even if you are not a willfully practicing warlock, and yet you still do somehow manage to hurt a child?--this action alone is still Satanic in practice even if you're unaware of it and even if you would somehow still consider yourself a Christian. Think of all those Catholic priests hurting choir boys and now knowing it's actually a Thulean founded 'church'. The same is true of misogyny, femicide, domestic abuse, rape, etc. these are all the willful, purposeful actions of a 'true' Satanist. Yet all this accomplishes is a type of parasitoidism the specific biological interaction where an organism acts as a parasite during its growth or development, but ultimately kills (and often consumes) its host as a necessary step to reach maturity.
Again, I can't stress this enough, Thule males don't even consider themselves human. An 'Aryan' NeoNazi - is NOT a real Aryan nor can ever become one because you are an outsider. No matter what you do. The particular sect I was born into, from what I can gather, they were trying to weaponize Vril—Vril is similar to concepts like Prana, Qi, or the "Astral Light". I'd recommend to stop fucking around with black magic and chaos entities because ultimately none of you know what wyrd wyrms really are and I think in the end?--they're a parasitoid (host eater). Meaning, by doing all of this 'culling'?--they're eating you. YOU and YOUR LOOSH is being culled by an entity that is not truly demonic nor alien in the ways of which present human minds understand. A black magi or warlock who is merely Molter-food isn't such a powerful all knowing being, is he?
Comments
Post a Comment