Skip to main content

7 Layers of Strange: L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

The psychological warfare on women begins in infancy and starts with gender engineering. Often times, when masses of people are under rule, the ruler-ship will manufacture consent. This manufacturing is now being typically done through elaborate flamboyant advertising and various "entertainment" - distractions to render you stagnant.  Millions of dollars that could be spent on improving the quality of life for all is instead misdirected and funneled into junk realities.  The consent that is manufactured is--purposely--hidden in plain sight.  It's repeated exposure, re-exposure, overexposure, repetition.  Because it's not merely information and products being constantly pushed on us, it's ideas and behavior grooming. Why would the ruling class want to manufacture consent?--to maintain control; it becomes required to create predicative outcomes.     

An excellent way to propel a covert message to the developing minds of children is through toys.   



I never liked the Bratz dolls with their DSLs, non-existent noses and stripper heels to walk down a high school hallway with.



Monster High dolls with their ghoulish disposition condoning teenagers, sexuality, and goth...never much liked them either.

But now a new toy has arrived on the scene promising "7 Layers of Surprises":


Before examining this new "toy", let's make a few comments on the commercial itself. The two young girls featured are too old to be playing with a doll like this and yet are too young for the makeup, hairstyles, and decorative jewelry touches: a black choker, over-sized white earrings - that they're wearing.  Why black spaghetti straps over a white t-shirt?  The unveiling of the packaging is done with zippers.  Why?  That's true of the actual packaging itself as well, the unwrapping of the package is supposed to be like unzipping it, even though the reality is the plastic is being ripped off.  It reminded me of a mizuage box.  It was a key feature of the ad to feature each girl with her mouth held open for an extended amount of time.  Yes, we're supposed to read that as excited shock...but when we look at this piece of plastic for what it is...

This is Crystal Queen, "diamonds are my BFF" she's quoted as saying, her "club", just as it is for Glitter Queen, Queen Bee, and Cosmic Queen, is The Glitterati.

The collector's poster on the website boasts that the origin of the L.O.L. Surprise Dolls come [from] ...a world where babies run everything, little Rockers rebel against nap time and Teacher's Pets become class presidents with "Free Pizza Fridays!" In this world, all work is play and nothing is dull cuz it's all a lil' surprising and outrageous!  

Also featured on the collectibles poster is a baby hanging-out eating pizza and drinking a bottle of "Baby Goo Goo".  Hey chop off one of those goo's and then the babies are drinking baby goo, which would be appropriate since these all look like lil' miniature baby blowup dolls.  

These are being sold as collector items to your female children.  Why?

You're supposed to add water to get another surprise, which can involve color changing plastic, or a lil' baby crying, peeing, or spitting.  In fact, Miss Baby (beauty pageant baby) is featured as a winking spiting cartoon on the site, saying that she was "born to be bad".  

Toy or not, accident or not.  The fact these hell-raising babies exist is a bit revolting.  Babies don't need to look like Marilyn Monroe from the famous skirt blowing scene or wear red high heel shoes.  Period. 



Leading Baby, member of the Glam Club, was obviously influenced by Ms. Monroe.

These are new dolls.  MGA Entertainment, the biggest privately owned toy company in the world, makes them (the same makers of Bratz), headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and was founded and is owned by this guy:


Isaac Larian, an Iranian Jewish billionaire.  

I'm surprised L.O.L. Surprise dolls are being portrayed as a child's toy and wonder as to how many layers of conspiracy and deception are behind it's manufacturing.      


Comments

  1. Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.large sex toys Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind commentary jesi k, I appreciate being appreciated! Very pleased that you've enjoyed my blog enough to bookmark it and add to your RSS feeds! I hope to be blogging more so on the regular very soon. If you like sex toys, you should check out my post on 17 Sex Toys That Will Scare The Fuck Out Of You NSFW! http://ladygodivathenakedtruth.blogspot.com/2015/01/17-sex-toys-that-will-scare-fuck-out-of.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Jake Roberts. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever is even reading my blog, let alone enjoying it.

    I've had a ton of health issues on and off throughout the years that prevent me from blogging. Hopefully, I can start writing more for you and others to enjoy soon more regularly.

    I agree that toy pistols are just another aspect of gender conditioning and appreciated your link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, LG. Just returned from my Gig in Memphis &visited GRACELAND. Also-listening to it right now after hearing KC singing Bette Davis eyes. I was a part of the early Rock-R&B-DISCO Era, on the road thru the 70's. Having worked w/only men & being a keyboardist-vocalist, I can honestly say(except for a few)... That a woman can be shrewd & get along beautifully w/men even in an era like I lived thru. Identity politics is very dangerous as it can interfere w/our own individual abilities to make positive changes culturally and socially if we are respected as women based upon our wise behavior.Being near 70, still playing W/some amazing times in cultural & musical history, I am very grateful for the years I had working with some fantastic male musicians who treated me /a lot of dignity and respect. We each make a difference either in a positive or negative way🤗🌹💜💪👍💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decent post. I recently discovered your blog and wanted to state that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon.Latest sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  5. My subliminal disdain for these and the need to define it led me here and I do believe these dolls are tools to engineer our kids minds and the YouTube videos are what personify the dolls but the personality comes from the adult playing with the toys. I find it disturbing and the scenarios I hear being played out are disturbing as well. My daughter recently got a "super rare" "evil" doll and we had to get it off Mercari which it came used in a ziplock bag. Same day my daughter is talking about spells being placed on other dolls and shes never talked like this before then same day she said she heard a voice say okay that sounded like a mix of her own voice and her moms. I'm trying to see how I can isolate this and put a stop to it without just simply being an asshole dad like I'm about to be anyways because I'm not okay with demonic crap in my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this comment so very much! Thank you! It’s good to not feel alone on the topic.

      Delete
  6. I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way. A lot of the dolls are in their underwear wdf. Their mouths are open. They also are wearing slutty clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It’s super messed up! I loved reading your comment, thank you for reading!

      Delete
  7. Thank you! I could not find anything else to confirm my suspicion that these little dolls are super inappropriate~ not only do they have WAY TOO MUCH packaging-wasteful and bad for environment but they remind me of blow up dolls and I kinda felt bad thinking that but then I see they come with a little garter belt on their leg and they change into a different underware type outfit when the little doll gets dunked in water and what really got me was when lady on the video said “oh great she’s a spitter!” Just then my 15 year old looked at me and said what pervert made these dolls? It’s that obvious! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you so much! Your comment and everyone else’s comments have meant so much.

      It’s inspiring to me to be able to know that people are actually reading and enjoying my blog!

      The last few years have been pretty rough for me and it destroyed all sorts of routines, including my writing ones.

      What you said, what everyone said meant so much. It inspires me to want to start blogging again. Thank YOU!

      Delete
  8. Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.



    Sex Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update. My friend bought one for her daughter that ended up looking like Elvis. When her daughter took the pants off, low and behold, the doll had actual anatomically accurate boy parts that hang down! Literally twig AND berries. It looks so perverted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so upset I didn’t see your comment sooner!! Can you somehow...I'd like to see pics, the only Elvis doll is a girl one, from what I could find...sounds so inappropriate. That’s literally indecent exposure in toy form. I started to try and blog regularly again. I’d love to know what you think about CGI Influencers, every real person who posted actually, I’d love all of your takes as I was very disturbed by what I’ve discovered. And can’t unknow what I know now on said topic 🤨

      Did your friend end up tossing the Elvis doll?

      Delete
  10. Thanks For sharing !!
    Are you looking for Sexy Doll For Sex in the USA visit jsdolls.com, then we have best collection of sex dolls to fulfill your desires. So visit at JS dolls and get best doll according to your requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful article! thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, I found a lot useful information here, it was insteresting to read. Anyway keep sharing.
    The most affordabel sexy doll collection here - www.ailijia.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment