Skip to main content

Mind Fuck (poem)

Weary of being coy, boy
as I'm feeling far more coquettish.
Wanna settle this score more
and learn each new fetish.

Don't be squeamish,
save all your meanness 

Just for me.

Kiss me hard, love me long, love me loud

Don't make me wait.
(do it now)

Don't want you on bended knee (not exactly) 
Don't need you to be a good daddy (not exactly) 

I just want you,
very matter factly
and we can be good
at behaving badly

Because I know we could.

Wanna be your sexual sexed-up sex secretary 
So save all your scary 
just for me.

I wanna hear you breathe
(just for me)
I wanna see you writhe 
(just for me) 

I'll be on Plan B for you
in the kitchen wearing nothin' 
but
Jimmy Choo
and what we gonna do?
     While waitin'
for that dashing door to come through?
     No more hesitating.  

Think you need to cum here and show me what you can really do
Think you need to move me like a house
Arch my back and rip my blouse
Don't be sitting there like no louse upon a stool
leavin' me to chance some Tom's hairy dick tool
     (because I'd do anything you'd want me to do)

My pussy is a palisade
Give back all you gave
and what fornication of fortification I would...
...prescribe for you

In my brain, it's very plain I can see when I came and moaned your name and moved closer into you.

Because I want to do all of the things that lovers do 

(((with you)))

I want to hard kiss you, use my mouth
to sucker-punch yours

in the dark.  

Darling, I would never dis you or slam doors, demean, or demand you do more chores or reprimand your snores.  

Your only responsibility to me would be using my spare key; frequently.

(and like a freak)

I miss you so much more than you and yours

I could keep a series of secrets 
behind closed doors.
DTF on the DL
Always would show you
& never will tell.

I want your stubble to abrase my face (and inner thigh) 
I want the passion of your embrace (and pleasured hot sigh)
Already caught you looking with your face
now I want a taste.

Don't want to own you or ruin your life

But every once in a while, and especially tonight

get a lil' heated 'cause the mood feels right.

Sometimes a subservient pet makes a better-unwed wife.

You could bite my lip without nary a fight.

An escape from reality, dripping with fantasy 
save all your brutality (for me)
give all your profane 
and mildly insane 
over 

like crimson in the clover 

Over & over.

Meet You?!

Come over.

But Master before you do
tug to and tuck away, this token of affection
this declaration of wanting to get stuck in the muck with you.

Down where it stinks and there's goo

where we snuck and you struck 

good or bad luck

it's most definitely a  

Mind Fuck.

But I still want to screw. 

Comments