Skip to main content

Queen of the Clouds (poem)

Truth be told,
     as if the truth is ever told
It's bold, whilst you're emboldened
In the streets, beholden to no one
Howling for blood
Loud in even louder crowds...

You've forgotten

That I'm Queen of the Clouds

Wolves are merely beasts
That grovel at mah feets
I'll throw that gavel
Through the glass
Out onto the gravel
Shrill through the shards
I cast justice through the crowds
Everyone cowering, no, nobody bows

To the Queen of the Clouds

But my will be ill quill
I'll write the fucking song
To save the world

He's got his sister
He's got his son

I have no one

Towering stoic
Female heroic

I'll get bi

Break through

Shackles & shrouds

Because I'm the mother fuckin'

Queen of the Clouds

You can bring the gasoline
You can bring the silver silent pellets

But your palate is a plate back at my place where you'd feast upon my pelt

Never even got felt up

Belt stuck

Carpet burns on your face

Falling somewhere between
leather and lace

And I look between each seam and section of my skin

I can't remove my inherent evil
I can't stop my clairvoyance
or
meh,
ennui

But we
Made music in the music room

Barely could look myself in the mirror
You were forbidden

Falling somewhere in between
Love and sin

Yeah, at chess, I guess I just can't ever seem to win

Falling somewhere in between
Fern and frond

In a murky area
Across the pond

Just like catch and fall
I break and stall

Been chewing on razors for way too long

Probably did this wrong
Too.

But you can traverse these grounds
Mount these mounds

This-a-way
follow like a-willow-wisp

'Cause this is the only way to kiss

The Queen of the Clouds

Comments