Skip to main content

slutty selfies (poem)

Ridgeliodoslynn--

--you bitches wanna try showin' some more skin?

how phat is your slim and do you only drink skim?

so selfish with your selfies, you narcissistic junkies

'cause you never post yourself frumpy or a mess but ya like to show your tummies

ta all your buddies

always looking fit, showing a little tit or a whole lotta breast,

kissing on the drunk girlfriends who always look their best

<<<at various bars>>>

&

<<<in various cars>>>

Hi hoe, hope you don't break a heel while the mens break their necks

perfect as your selfies show, I'm still seeing lil' specks

lipstick doesn't wear forever you know, and lust still must leave a dick limp at conquest

and I'm really sick of having to filter through all the selfish actions you do do

you little tempest,

see I only want the attentions of just one cock so at my behest from his page I wish he'd block 

the (doo-doo) = Ridgeliodoslynns rot

before those bitches show my husband more skins from their ilk and their lot

so young and so slim

but you won't be a size four with perky boobs forever.

and with what you post I see you hoes loose with more booze a little more of your dignity weekly - so could you dress even more skimpily? 

<<<I inquire sarcastically>>>  

so bitch please, pack your puppies away, 'cause dogs have fleas 

and some you don't even want to stay, much less look your way...

I know you think little of it all because you all have little minds

ain't everybody gotta be your "friend"--especially my man, he ain't your kind.

you don't need all men's eyes to shine on YOU all the time for the rest of your lives

ain't no crime in having a mystique to your physique

or else little girls face the wrath of all the wives 

'cause the wife is the potato farm and youse all small fries

so no small wonder then when you finally become a meme 'cause I'm bettin's

you bitches don't probably properly use your privacy settin's!!!

Comments