Skip to main content

McMadness (poem)

I saw you, blurred face
in your glory haze 
kissing on all your bae
living out
your last days
at Ray's
"Your Brother"
is behind you in almost every photo
I got every one 
    and my mom
telling me to let go
but they don't know
what I know.
I'm not the one whom
should be embarrassed,
cyber-stalker or canvassed? 
I bet the new standard 
is rancid breath 
your inside voice is yelling
this new Tarot spread
is oh, so, very telling
the tale has crash appeal
the plot's so compelling 
I can't help but analyze
what you cannibalize 
what you say
but don't verbalize 
it's the feature that sold me.
He's not here to scold me away from reality anymore
the reality, it is really, really ugly
stop taking selfies so smugly
you're a bit too loco, a bit too local, 
and mummy & daddy fear
your beer isn't low cal 
she's so basic
so clutch
so ratchet
so such
with her blander banter   
with her basic slander 
she'll never go to Homecoming
every party is a farewell party gone wild
and everything is different & difficult
because she's a permanent child 

What's your POV Player #2?

Maxence Cyrin is playing the piano?

Where did she go?

Goddamn down a bottomless rabbit hole in Sliverweed's warren 

    ...I tried to warn them...

            instead got a banshee named Chelsea all fucked up on the phone threatening to kill me.
I can't live in a house with her framed blankly chunks on the walls and her peculiar baby-talk seeping down the halls

fuckin' oh the gas-lighted horror of nonnor and nu and nunu and nuni 

like all your fucking psycho family bullshit is normal so--screw me?! 

Dressed like a Jersey hooker at your brother's funeral 

but the head hierophant is shaking her head over them mentioning God

in a church

at a funeral

And that bitch was a Buddhist who never prayed, not even for her own daughter. 

Jesus saves lady, not your son...

he lurks up 

at around the bar

never straying too far

again.

Within the vicinity

hovering without divinity 

watching you behave without dignity

suckah's it was never 'bout jealously 

Mothah Fuckahs

I knew the difference between a wolf and fox at 22

her HMDI cord is unplugged

*perpetual no signal*

brains like static
behavior so erratic 

no time to breathe 

that bitch is panicked 

lookin' super Satanic 

and I can't stand it

wondering if it's been hell

but so glad I'm gone

Home Alone

with a good man to bone

and you can go do bad all by yourself

pretty much only so many ways her story can go,

but you know

time is a fiscal crime and we're all waiting on death row

without a dime to our name

and nobody's glad we came

which is why we cum

I saw you, with your hair undone
it looks like it's falling out
along with the teeth from your mouth
it looks hopeless 

For both of us.    

Treading water in the sadness

Suffering from McMadness 

I am an Urru

She is a Skeksis

I am harmonious harmony

She, is shrieking matrimony.

The sister

The mother

that cunt that you married 

all a cross you didn't have to carry 

when I TILT, you're guilty 

when I squint, she's filthy 

it's too late to hide or undo  

her shit's more than mere phases

my shit's more than mere phrases 

I can see the cancer in her crevices 

I've always combated against her hoodoo
    My sail is smooth.
    Your boat is borrowed.  

I am Phi
She is plinth 

I am a bellowing zephyr
She is a plateauing beggar 

Whore, only rappers sell their rhymes 
the paupers knocking on my door are seeking a bit more
and would most certainly deplore your ilk
spilling milk on torn silk 

in this world you can be thickened 
your demons ridden
espouse what is hidden

Little girl, I know that somewhere in there, you still yet deserve the rays of a real Son.

So I hope you find your Madonna and get yourself some real love, before it's too late.

'Cause that bloat in your face ain't weight.

Don't wait, take it too far,

especially when you need an ambulance, not just a car.

I've been waiting uptight, day after day,

for your eventual death.

But I think I'd rather wake-up to my life.

    Button, so should you. 


  

Comments